Wish List

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Skull and Crossbones...

Here's another card where I used that awesome Silhouette pop-out on the inside. But first, my card front...


For this card I used an old Cuttlebug skull and crossbones die for my focal point. I also added some Hampton Art stamped images--both heat embossed--and a brief sentiment.


In this photo you can see the green glitter in the nose and eyeholes.  I simply backed my die-cut with some redline tape and then burnished in the glitter on the front.









The word "Gruesome" was cut with my Cricut from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. Love that spooky font!




Once again, here's that fabulous Halloween pop-out (Silhouette Design #66067) for the inside. I trimmed it with some skull and crossbones Washi tape. Isn't it a great complement to the front of my card? Also, can you see how I've given the bats some spooky white eyes?

I have SO MUCH FUN making these cards. Hmmmm...wonder if I am descended from any witches or warlocks...

Hope you are having an amazing week! Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Cute! Love the glittery eyes and the embossing on the spiderwebs. What a fun surprise when you open the card.

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh these are fab Cheryl! I wish we were more into Halloween cards in Northern Ireland, they're one of my favourites to make!
Hope you're having an amazing holiday, be sure and share a photo of those beautiful trees :)

Glittered Paws said...

I love the cards with the pop outs - have not seen one with Halloween so this is a winner. Love the hint with the redline tape, great idea.