Wish List

Friday, February 6, 2015

Somebunny loves ewe...

I made this valentine for one of my granddaughters. The stamped images are from a set that I've had for a long time. The packaging is long gone, and I'm not sure what brand it is.

I stamped the bunny and the little sheep and added some  color to them with my ProMarkers. The sentiment beneath them was computer-generated, and I added a couple of dimensional (and sparkly) heart stickers.


I fussy-cut my images and popped them onto my card with some foam tape.

I used a strip of some pink and red Washi tape to provide a "floor," rather than having them floating on my DSP.





For the inside of my card, I also used a computer-generated sentiment, another strip of Washi tape and a heart sticker.

This was a fun and quick Valentine to make. I've still got a few to go, so my aim is to have them done and mailed in the next few days.

We are currently working on remodeling a bathroom, which has taken me away from my card making. I've been helping with the clean up each day and spending hours online learning about bathtubs, pedestal sinks and general remodeling tips. So far, we've nearly finished the demolition - what a mess! - and soon we'll begin to put it all back together. I've lived through a number of home remodeling projects in the past, and they have never been fun. This one is no exception. I'll be sooooo glad when it is "done and dusted," as they say.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Cheryl, this is adorable! I was on my way out the door, and looked over to my screen and saw this. Had to stop and comment! What a darling card, dear friend - love love love it!!! Hugs...

designbydonna said...

Adorable. Your grandkids are lucky to have such a talented Grandma.

Taunya Butler said...

Wow - being in the middle of a bathroom remodel does seem like quite a daunting task. I wish you luck and smooth sailing with that project. Your Valentine you made here is so adorable with those cute critters who have been colored to a "T'" and love the touch of hearts and washi tape and really love how you finished off the inside of the card to match! What a sweet card to share with your granddaughter!!! Hope you have a super awesome weekend!!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Aaaaw how adorable are they Cheryl? Terrific job on the colouring too! A real fun card which is ideal for a child . . . or my DH LOL! Hazel xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love the dramatic colour combo and simplicity of design here Karren! Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx

Hannelie said...

I agree... house remodelling (or moving) is no fun! Good luck!
Your card however... is sooo much fun!

Lynne in NI said...

OMG how sweet is this!!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute cute - and very sweet for a granddaughter, I know she will love it.