Wish List

Thursday, September 25, 2014

September Christmas cards...

My sister (bless her!) decided to boost my supply of Christmas cards by giving me six that she had made for a Dickens-themed Christmas fair in her home town. I had a LOT of company in September and really didn't have time to make my usual four or five cards, so I am so grateful that she helped me keep my commitment to add a few cards to my stash each month.

Here's one of the cards she gave me:
She told me, but I can't for the life of me remember who made the stamp she used for the street scene. I should have written it down!  Maybe she'll leave a comment on this post letting us all know.

The lamp post was made with a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die, and she cut the holly leaves out of felt and glittered the berries.

The "Greetings" was also die cut, but I don't think she mentioned which die she used for that. Again, maybe she'll let us all know in the comments.


She used two different sentiments on the inside, and this one was my favorite.

I was thrilled to have these cards to add to my stash. THANK YOU SO MUCH, MICHELLE!

I'm getting oh-so-close to having enough. Then I can start working on all those Christmas gifts!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Patti J said...

This is gorgeous, Cheryl! What a wonderful sister you have! Hmmm...she still doesn't want a blog? We must convince her! Thanks for sharing :)