Wish List

Sunday, September 21, 2014

More Halloween cards...

 
This little haunted house was cut from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. I love that it is just two layers and sooooo easy to put together. The tiny bats are from a little Studio G punch that I have used a zillion times on Halloween cards. My daughter gave it to me and it is so handy!

The "Fright Night" gravestone is a sticker that I picked up for 70% off last year at Michaels. I often try to pick up some after-holiday stickers to use the following year.



For the inside, I used some green glitter tape, which is actually closer in color to the "Fright Night" sticker than it appears here. I also used some more of the DSP and yellow cardstock, along with a strip of dripping goo, punched with a MS border punch.















The daughter who gave me the little bat punch also gave me some Halloween card blanks with cat cutouts/windows. I decided to dress one up a bit by adhering two purple gems for the cat's eyes and adding a sentiment along with some more of those little bats.



Adding those eyes meant that the inside of the card had two little gems kind of hanging there in mid-air. Wish I could think of something to do with them that made sense but didn't interfere with or show through the cat cutout. Any ideas?

Well, that's it for me to day. I am definitely making progress on my Halloween cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

designbydonna said...

Love your Halloween cards. The cat eye's look spooky on the inside of the card.