Wish List

Monday, February 3, 2014

A couple of girly Valentines...

I had fun making a couple more Valentines for  my granddaughters. These were made using the "Create a Critter" cartridge for the kitten and ball of yarn and "Elegant Edges" for the white mat.
I did not cut out the little bow that is part of the kitten image. Instead, I used two tiny dimensional heart stickers and an adhesive-backed gem for the knot in each bow. Because the stickers were glittery, they added just a bit of sparkle to these girly Valentines.

The gray cardstock that I used for the kitten is a swirly pattern, which I thought would work just fine. After all, kittens are almost always patterned in one way or another, aren't they? I inked around the edges of the kitten and the ball of yarn for a little more dimension. In the picture above, you can see how I popped the yarn up on some foam squares, as well.

The inside has another of the pretty mats from Elegant Edges and a computer-generated sentiment. I added another of the glittery heart stickers for extra measure.

Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby