Wish List

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hey! Slow Down!

My grandson turns 6 years old today. He's visiting his other grandparents in Vermont, so we won't get to see him, but we send him all our love and lots of hugs anyway!

He's all boy and loves anything with wheels. It's so funny how little boys seem to gravitate to toys with wheels. Here's the card I made for him:
Isn't this image just perfect? It's a digi stamp by Angelique at sliekje.blogspot.com. You can find this particular image here.

I used some glittery letters by Reflections (Michael's brand) for the sentiment. To line them up in a perfect arch, I used some washi tape to hold a smaller circle die the correct distance away from the edge of the bigger circle. Then I simply laid out the letters along the top of that die. Simples!

The image was colored with my ProMarkers. The only other embellishment was the Card Candi in each upper corner that I also colored with a red ProMarker.


Here's the inside of the card. It's SO true. This little guy is growing up way too fast. He's such a fun--and funny--little kid. I'm so glad he's not too big yet to sit in my lap. Love his snuggles!

Happy birthday, little guy!

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: