Wish List

Monday, January 21, 2013

At last, a valentine card to share...

It's about time! I finally finished my first valentine and can share it with you today.
This sweet little koala bear was cut at 2 1/2" from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. I inked all the layers to give her a little better definition.  I even added some rosy cheeks!  I also stamped XO onto the heart and heat embossed it with some red embossing powder. Diamond Glaze was added to the nose, an adhesive-backed gem to the bow, and some black dimensional paint to the eyes.

The pink-stripe doily in the background was cut with a Lifestyle Crafts doily die, and I added some red Liquid Pearls to each scallop of the card base.  Speaking of card base, it was cut from the CTMH - Art Philosophy cartridge at 4".

The koala is popped up on foam tape, as you can see in the picture at left.











The inside was simply decorated with another doily cut and a "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp.
I plan to work on a few more valentines today, so I hope to have more to share with you soon.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--everyday!
Cheryl

No comments: