Wish List

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving cards #3...


This is one of the simplest Thanksgiving cards I made--and also one of my favorites. It has an earthy, honest look to it, with a little bit of bling for fun. I think I'm going to make a couple more of these, as it was quick and fun!

I simply cut the branch using the Art Philosophy cardtridge, ignoring the layers that were available. I heat embossed "Happy Thanksgiving" with some burnished gold embossing powder and used a decorative corner punch on the top left corner to balance out the weight of the sentiment.

Here's a close-up of the branch with it's bling. Talk about quick, easy, fun - this card was all three!




The inside was just as simple:  computer generated sentiment, strip of craft cardstock at the bottom and a couple of stamped leaves. Easy, peasy!










Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: