Wish List

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Prettying up some packages...

Whenever I can, I like to use my Cricut to help decorate packages. It's a great way to try some new cuts. It's so much easier to adhere the layers when they're cut in a larger size. Here's a package I decorated recently:
"Hoo's having a BIRTHDAY" was cut from the Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge, and the little pink owl was cut from Kate's ABCs. I simply hand cut the cloud to show off the sentiment a little better.

Isn't that a cute owl? I added some sparkle to the feather lines on his belly and to his eyes. Since this if for a very girly little girl, I knew she'd like a little glitter.









I also added a little glitter to the word "BIRTHDAY."
 
For this package, I simply used some glittery pink chipboard letters and some flowers. Easy, peasy, and just right for a little girl.

Here's a look at both of them together.

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl

No comments: