Wish List

Saturday, August 4, 2012

You made me smile...

Sometimes you just want to let someone know they brightened your day. This card was made just for that purpose. I believe I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the card base at 5.5". I made this card some time ago so I'm not 100% sure. There are a number of other cartridges that have interesting card bases like this one.


I used some pretty cardstock from my stash. I love the teal color with a subtle tone-on-tone design. I added a center oval of coordinating dotted paper that I cut with a Spellbinders die. I embellished the oval with a gem flourish from Zva Creative, a Petaloo flower attached with a brad and a tiny tag. A few little flat-backed gems finished off my card.






Here's another photo with the pink envelope that sets off the color of the card so nicely. I was thrilled to find I had an envelope in my stash that matched this flower.






This photo gives a close up of the Zva Creative flourish. I won this flourish and a number of others in an online drawing. It's so much fun to have them on hand to put a special sparkle on some of my cards.
Finally, here's a photo of all the other Zva Creative products that were included in my prize package. Aren't they beautiful?
I need to design some more cards around these wonderful flourishes and actually use them, rather than hoarding them so I can just look at them from time to time.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl


No comments: