Wish List

Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving is nearly here...

I made a few more cards (six of this particular layout) to round out my stash of Thanksgiving cards to send to family and friends. Once again, I used a Darice EF to add some texture to my background.

My pumpkins came from a Silhouette file which I cut from different pieces of orange-patterned cardstock. As you can see, I did a little inking to give them some dimension.

My "vine" is actually a Die-Namics leafy flourish die that I cut apart to add a little greenery to my pumpkins.

On the inside of my card I again used some paper with a subtle leaf pattern. The sentiment was computer-generated, and my leaf was cut with a Martha Stewart punch out of some CS that had been colored with various distress inks.

Well, that's it for my Thanksgiving cards. Now it's full-speed ahead to Christmas!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

LOVE your mix of pattern Cheryl! And the subtle inking looks great!
Beautiful card!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, I'm loving your embossing folder and your colour theme is fab too!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for stopping by. Have a safe trip, one never knows what to expect on the roadways. Your card has a nice sentiments and really pretty pumkins. I packed my fall things away, kids not coming and we'll be 10 miles away at mom's so will start with Christmas when the energy hits me. Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING. enjoy the great food !!!

Georgiana said...

Loving the pumpkins in all different patterns!

Glittered Paws said...

Running about a week behind and I don't have a good excuse. Pretty pretty Thanksgiving card - you use your cutting machine a lot to create beautiful cards. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Mona Pendleton said...

Hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving Cheryl! Love the trio of fun patterned pumpkins!