Wish List

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The years have been kind to you...

The good-looking guy in the bunny slippers is a Bugaboo digital image that I won a few months ago. Isn't he a hoot?

I've colored him with my ProMarkers, and I added a little yellow chalk to the background so that it didn't look quite so stark. You may not be able to tell, but I've also added some Glossy Accents to his glasses.

My balloons were made with a Stampin' Up punch and tied with real thread. The thread is held taught by securing it behind my sentiment oval.

The sentiments on both the front and inside of my card are computer-generated. I love this punch line. This card is for my brother-in-law (Happy Birthday, Bill!), and I hope he loves it, too

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

6 comments:

Sue said...

What a wonderful image, card, and sentiments. Love it, Cheryl

Hugs
Sue

designbydonna said...

What a fun image. So great for those oldster jokes. I especially love to do funny cards for guys. I frequently use your boxers or briefs card.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, this did make me smile Cheryl ... thank you! Love the humour! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate everyone who has stopped by knowing I am only able to return comments at the moment! Have a wonderful day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a fun birthday card - and what a nice image to "win". Funny man cards are hard to find in the card making world but this nails it!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahaha! Bet he loved this :)

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN image! I love this~
Sherrie K