Wish List

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter butterflies...

My lovely friend Nadine in Germany sent me a little box filled with these pretty butterflies. I just HAD to use some of them on an Easter card.

 I first used a Darice embossing folder to add some texture and interest to my white mat. I scored four lines to separate the embossed designed from the bottom section of the mat where I stamped my sentiment. Then I tied a piece of pink and white baker's twine in the center of the scored lines.



These little butterflies are so cute. They are not only punched out, but embossed, too. I think you can easily see the embossing on the aqua one.

I added a tiny to pearl to accent each one and to add a little bling to my card.














My inside was pretty simple: a white mat with four scored lines and baker's twine at the top.  My sentiment was computer generated.

Thank you, Nadine, for these fun butterflies. I am really enjoying using them!

And thank you for stopping by my blog today. Don't forget to laugh--a little or a lot--every. single. day.
Cheryl

5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love those cute little butterflies. They look really good on the flower embossing.

Glittered Paws said...

What precious butterflies - we have butterflies in common as that was my card I posted yesterday. Love them placed on the embossed front and the scoring just sets it off. Happy Easter.

Taunya Butler said...

Love the scoring you did on this card - both on the inside and the outside!! Added so much texture and dimension to this card!! What a fun background to add all those whimsical and fun butterflies to! Well done - super impressive!! Thanks for all the support over at my blog!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww this is so pretty! Love your embossing, and great layout too :)

Karen M said...

What wonderful Easter cards! I love each and every one of them; they are so bright, cheerful and full of Spring! Very pretty! Kx