Wish List

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas ornaments...

For one of the last Christmas cards I made for 2014, I used one of my oldest ornament dies. I'm not even sure what brand of die it is...possibly Quickutz or Lifestyle Crafts.

I had a glossy blue pre-made card base that I used for this card. I simply added a pale blue mat on which I stamped some fir tree branches. I then added the ornaments cut from glitter paper and a little glossy silver cardstock for the ornament tops.



I added the silver twine and a white lacey border die-cut (Marianne Creatables) at the bottom.

The "Merry Wishes" sentiment was heat-embossed with some blue embossing powder.



















On the inside, I stamped the sentiment and added the lacy border die cut to the bottom of another pale blue mat.

So sorry for the dark photos. I just can't seem to get any good photos lately. It's been so cloudy, dark and dreary that even my little photo box doesn't seem to help much!

This card honestly look better IRL.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Hannelie said...

I think this is beautiful Cheryl! Gorgeous colors and fabulous shimmer!