Wish List

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Another dog and hydrant card...

Just a quick post today to show you another dog and hydrant card that I made for my stepson's birthday. I liked this dog (also from the Four-legged Friends cartridge) better than the one I used in this post.


Isn't that puppy cute? I inked each piece to give him a little character. The grass border was made with a Fiskars punch.




The hydrant was again cut from the Everyday Paperdolls cartridge. It's a one-layer image, so I simply cut two of them, using the second one for the top layers. I colored those layers different shades of red to add some additional depth.
















The front and inside sentiments were computer-generated.

I used my Perfect Layers tools to cut the mats on the front and the inside. I've really come to depend on these tools for getting straight and accurate mats.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or  a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

I've been thinking of getting that perfect layering tool...but since I am not doing so much layering... I wonder if it will be worth while!
Still loving this cute doggy!

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute.
luv
Debby

designbydonna said...

Ha!Ha!Ha! I love it. This is so funny.