Wish List

Thursday, January 23, 2014

First Valentine of 2014...


This cute little truck was cut from the Everyday Paperdolls cartridge. It didn't have layers, but it was easy enough to cut it out on gray (using the blackout feature to create my base), black, blue and yellow cardstock and then cut them apart, as needed, to create the layers. I also inked the edges of the blue and yellow layers for a little added dimension.

I added some Diamond Glaze to the windows and wheel centers, although you can't tell in these photos. The image was popped up on foam squares so that I could add the "load" of hearts into the truck bed. They are just some glossy, glittery heart stickers in different sizes.

The white mats on the front and inside were cut from the Elegant Edges cartridge (love that one!). The little heart cutouts on these mats was perfect.

These Valentines will soon be heading to a couple of my grandsons along with a Valentine treat that I am also papercrafting. More on that later.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

Patti J said...

These are so sweet, Cheryl! Thanks for the smiles!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I just love them, good job. I'm anxious to see what else you are doing. pj

Shanna said...

So cute!!!