Wish List

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jumbo Season's Greetings from Stampendous...

As I continue working on my Christmas cards, I am trying to use as many of my Christmas stamps as I can. I recently inked up one stamp that's a little more difficult to use on cards, because it is so large. It's a jumbo stamp from Stampendous, and believe me it's definitely jumbo! But, don't you love the curls and swirls in the font? I think the there is so much celebration built into the style of the script.

 
This is a big card--5" X 7"--and you can see how the greeting takes up a big portion of it. I stamped it with Versamark and used some wonderful red embossing powder.

I also used various dies to cut the snowflakes, and then I sprayed them with adhesive and quickly dipped them in glitter to add a wonderful sparkle to the card. My bow was made with a bow-maker that I designed and my brother made for me. I'll share that with you one of these days, too.



The inside was simply matted with green CS and the sentiment was computer-generated.













This card was very quick to make, and I think it's really festive with its bold elements in bold Christmas colors.

I have made a lot of different Christmas cards since my last post, so I plan to share most of them here with you in the days leading up to Christmas. My last 10 cards are sitting on my work desk, partially done. Hooray! I'm going to make it to my self-imposed finish line after all!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: