Wish List

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I thought I was done...

...making Halloween cards until, at the last minute, I decided to make a couple for some special people in my life.
I made two simple designs, as I had to get them done quickly so that I could get them in the mail. This first card features a black rectangle of CS that is popped up on foam squares. I cut out the three circles, and then I cut three slightly larger orange circles to adhere to the card directly below each cutout.

I stamped the spiders and "Boo!" on the orange circles and used my glitter pen to give them each a little sparkle.



The inside was also simple - a sentiment, along with another spider, and a strip of the patterned CS across the bottom.









This was another simple, but fun, card that features the spider from the Doodlecharms cartridge. The main body of the spider is covered with black flocking (fun!), and I added a couple of googly eyes, too. I used the MS drippy goo border punch to get the black border across the top. The flat-backed gems are dark--almost black--but still reflect colors around them. They were perfect for this card.

The spider is actually popped up on a foam square to add some dimension. The "EEK!" sentiment was made with some black sparkly letter stickers by Reflections.

Another simple interior with room to write a quick note.

I'm entering this card into the following two challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Boo!!!! Fab Halloween cards Cheryl...I love the peek a boo window in the first card and the cute spider (too cute to be scary lol) in the second. The drippy border goes perfectly with the theme. Thanks so much for joining our Photo Inspiration challenge at LCI this fortnight xx