Wish List

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sympathy card...

Sadly, we needed a sympathy card lately and I went searching for some pretty, but quiet, papers to use. I found this paper in a stack that my DD had given me a while ago. I thought it was the perfect paper for this kind of card. It has a simple elegance and muted colors. I heat embossed the sentiment and added some flat-backed pearls. That was  truly it! But I like the way it turned out,

For the inside of the card, I once again heat-embossed the sentiment. Because the paper was quite plain, I added the scalloped strip in the same green cardstock as the mat. It took me much longer to choose the papers for this card than to actually make it. Does that ever happen to you?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your beautiful card.
luv
Debby