Wish List

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Quick and easy thank you cards...




These two thank you cards began with some black and white patterned paper. I like black and white patterns, but I also like to add a little color to them on occasion.

Here you can see how I've used some pearlescent chalk on the white flowers, added some glitter dots with a glitter pen and some pink liquid pearls to the centers of the flowers.

For some of the other flowers I used a blue pearlescent chalk and white liquid pearls.

I love using chalk in situations like this. It adds such a soft touch of color.

I adhered the pink doily with some foam adhesive for a little added dimension.

The sentiment was stamped and then cut out with a circle die and adhered to the doily.

These thank you cards were so quick and easy to make to make. I could definitely use this idea and layout for almost any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: