Wish List

Friday, December 14, 2012

A few more of Connie's pretty Christmas cards...

As promised, here are some more cards that my sister's friend Connie made. For these she cut some images from the Sweater Weather cartridge.
Isn't this a lovely card? I love the red gingham check. It goes so perfectly with the pixelated stocking image.













Here are two similar cards using the mitten image. I love how she added the button in the middle of the design on the mitten.






I really love this card. The combination of the red gingham and the dark green polka dot is just so perfect. I love all the dimension from the red ornaments on the Chritmas tree, too.

This is one last card that should have been included in the previous post. Isn't that little mouse sitting at the bottom just the cutest little creature? He looks so full of sweets and satisfied.

Thank you, Connie, for letting me share some of your beautiful cards! I am certain you have inspired whoever has stopped by this blog today.

I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit.  Just remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Beautiful cards! I think I'd really like that cartridge since I'm a knitter!