Wish List

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My sister's lovely Thanksgiving cards...

My sister sent me a few pics of the Thanksgiving cards that she made this year. I don't have all the specs on how she made these cards, but I think you'll be inspired by just seeing them.

It's great fun to share this cardmaking hobby with my sister. Whenever we visit each other (we live 500 miles apart) we share our most recent cards, tools and techniques.

Enjoy these photos!



I think the geometric design behind the circle is very striking. It really catches your eye.






Love the way she popped these pumpkins up on dimensionals.






Pretty patterned paper on these pumpkins!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little bit of lace adds such a nice touch!






Love the leaves on this one, and the button is such a nice touch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's hard to see, but there is a little glitter on the acorn caps. Just the right amount of sparkle!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love the embossing on this one!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm pretty sure she cut this cornucopia with her Cricut. And I believe she must have used Liquid Pearls to accent it. So pretty!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one reminds me of a nice, warm quilt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She loves to make tag cards. These last two photos are some of the lovely tag cards she made for Thanksgiving.
I hope you enjoyed my sister's cards. It would be wonderful if you could let her know by leaving a comment below.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a correction the first card was made by my friend and given to me the day we took these pictures. Connie made this card along with a birthday card. Sorry I didn't specify that, I did mention the Christmas ones she made. The Card is still lovely just not made by me. MW

Anonymous said...

The cards were great and I enjoyed looking at all of them. In fact I was fortunate enough to receive one of them. Thanks MW! pj